- 3/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a glass jar with a screw-on lid.
- Screw on the lid tightly and shake, shake, shake to blend all seasonings together.
- Store in the jar or in a spice jar with a shaker top in your pantry or spice cabinet.
Use this seasoning blend on just about anything you would salt and pepper.
Make a double batch so you don’t run out too soon, or share a jar with a friend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: None
- Category: Seasonings and Spices
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: house seasoning blend