- uncooked bacon, regular cut
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a shallow baking pan by placing a footed wire rack or a piece of parchment paper in it.
- Place bacon strips in a single layer on the rack or paper.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes for floppy bacon or 20-22 minutes for crispy bacon.
- Ovens heat differently, so modify the cooking time to suit your oven by keeping an eye on the bacon as it cooks.
- Add baking time for thick-cut bacon.
- Uncooked bacon can be touching but not laying on each other for even results.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dis 'n Dat
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baking bacon, oven-baked bacon, cooking bacon in the oven