- 16 ounces imitation crab meat, flake style
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup plum tomato, seeded and chopped
Greek Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon, or more Tabasco hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Rinse, drain, and rough chop crab meat.
- Mix crab meat and vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Make the sauce by combing all ingredients together in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Add the sauce to the crab meat mixture and toss to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Salad may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- You may substitute real lump crab meat for the imitation meat, remove any leftover pieces of shells before using.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: easy crab salad, crab salad