A Valentine candy made with cereal, pretzels, bugles, and nuts coated with vanilla almond bark and topped with sprinkles has a delightful crunch and salty-sweet taste that’s easy to make and fun to give.
- 1 cup Crispix Cereal
- 1 cup Multi-Grain Cheerios Cereal
- 2 cup small rounded pretzels
- 2 cup Bugles, original flavor
- 2 cup mixed salted nuts
- 12 ounces vanilla almond bark
- Valentine sprinkles
- Mix together cereals, pretzels, bugles, and nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave almond bark in a small bowl 30 seconds at a time stirring until melted.
- Pour almond bark onto cereal mixture in the large bowl and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Pour candy onto a pan.
- Sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles and let harden.
- Break apart and place in plastic bags to serve.
Place a heart-shaped mold onto a piece of parchment or wax paper and spray it with vegetable oil then pour candy into the heart, add sprinkles, and let harden before removing the heart-shaped mold.
Melt white or dark chocolate in a ziplock bag then snip the corner of the bag with scissors and drizzle chocolate onto the candy after it is placed on the pan or in the mold.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1.5 minutes
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Microwave
Keywords: Valentine candy