- 1 8.5-ounce box cornbread mix
- 1 15.25-ounces can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15.25-ounces can cream-style corn, undrained
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix cornbread mix, corn, butter, and sour cream together in a large bowl.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top of corn casserole.
- Return to oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm and keep leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Freeze in casserole dish before baking and defdrost before baking in the oven.
- For a delicious change add a small can of green chilies and top the casserole with pepper jack cheese instead of cheddar; you may need to increase cooking time by 5 minutes because of the added moisture from the green chilies.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Corn Casserole